Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Advice From A Friend:

This advice was given to me one day a couple years ago.. I had told him I wanted to go for it with "this girl," but when he told me to go ahead and GO I told them that I was too busy reading to do it. Needless to ol boy saw through me and put it down.

wsnvrdpnnytgbtwn: nietzche says that understanding adventure and experiencing it are practically opposites
wsnvrdpnnytgbtwn: don't read the exciting book
wsnvrdpnnytgbtwn: have an exciting night
wsnvrdpnnytgbtwn: if you fuck up real bad at least it'll mean an end to all this misery
wsnvrdpnnytgbtwn: then you'll need the book as distraction
wsnvrdpnnytgbtwn: but not yet
wsnvrdpnnytgbtwn: throw logic out
wsnvrdpnnytgbtwn: what you think about the most, you should do
wsnvrdpnnytgbtwn: whom you think about the most, you should pursue
wsnvrdpnnytgbtwn: to do otherwise is a defense mechanism

No comments:

Post a Comment